Lamont Blair a firm of chartered accountants based in Rutherglen, offers extensive advice to new businesses.
The main reason people start a business is because they want to make money! Sound business advice
is the backbone to any business and we can help you to turn your idea into a profitable business enterprise.
We will offer you advice on business structures and the tax requirements that follow, to include :-
- Deciding on what business structure best suits you – sole trader, partnership, LLP or Limited Company
- Preparing a business plan, budgets and cash flow projections
- Registering with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Giving guidance on what business records must be kept and how best to do this
- Set up in-house accounting procedures if necessary
- Advice on self assessment and corporation tax
- Advice on PAYE and National Insurance for self employed individuals
- or those looking to employ others
- Advice on how VAT plays a role in your business
- Other areas including tax credits, allowances, reliefs, incentives and
- construction industry scheme